Thread: ATC Forum to Close on May 1, 2018

ATC Forum to Close on May 1, 2018

I've enjoyed so many wonderful Christmases with everyone here - but the increase in spam/hacker attacks on the forum specifically, as well as the decline in memberships has lead me to believe that we would be better off archiving these forums, and continue any and all year-round conversations about Christmas over at MyMerryChristmas Forums!I hope you understand!

Hi All!

I have started a new thread on the MyMerryChristmas forums specifically for ATC Members to check-in and say Hi!

http://www.mymerrychristmas.com/foru...0/#post-980628
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

This is truly sad but,i do understand as there have been many forums that had to close due to these issues as these hackers-spammers are very good and it's so hard to fight them,it can be so unsafe out there as i had to put quite a security system on my home computer which costs but,so far no issues,the cyber world is so scarey.I've been with mymerrychristmas for years and jeff has done such an amazing job with our site t has been one of the safest.We have so many wonderful people there they have become family to me,such a warm,caring site not just a site but,a true family home.Hope many will join as i will be looking for you,we enjoy that spirit that lives within us all every moment of everyday.It is such a heartbreaking thing to see happen but,i won't say goodbye,i'll say till we meet again".

I am also sorry this one is going away. I was a part of MMC community for a couple of years (as CGYager), but decided it was time to end my membership there. I won't bore anyone with my personal reasons. I hope you all do well and have a safe and enjoyable Christmas in 2018.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hi there CG,wondered what happen to you,miss you as you were so nice.

That is very kind of you. I miss many of the members and have retained some of the addresses from last year to send out cards again this year.
    Hopefully, you are one of them...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

If you look into other site who know what could happen maybe we can exchange ornaments who knows.

I would love to do that. I did it for the two years I was on MMC.