Thread: Easter 2018,What Are Your Ideas /Plans

Smile Easter 2018,What Are Your Ideas /Plans

Before long bunny day will be upon us as for me i'll be busy doing easter confecions and doing up those easter centerpieces which i have a few started and i'm decorating my home.The fun time is coloring the eggs and hiding them which the kids love as we gather for our family easter dinner.Anyone here have any ideas or plans,also got the pastel lights for my decorating,as i also wrap them through the easter garlands.

With Easter on April 1st this year, I will probably put up my Easter decorations next week. We have been getting so much snow lately that it doesn't feel much like spring, so I haven't been motivated to think about Easter yet!
    Maybe we will visit my Mom for dinner!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I have not decided completely yet, besides of course getting to church. In the past I have done a "Sunrise Breakfast" at the church for those who wish to come to it. The only "rule" is that is will be served at sunrise.
    So if you want it hot, you need to get up early. If I do not perform that this year, the wife and I will probably go to Denny's for our own Sunrise meal.
    When I get home? Possibly an Easter movie...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

We started going to the Saturday evening Easter service at our church a few years ago. It felt very strange the first year we did it, but since then it feels normal. On Easter morning, we sleep a little later and get ready for lunch with my wife’s side of the family.
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

I love traditions that families come up with. We do not have family nearby, but lunch or dinner with them always sounds great.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"