Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chrismas gift idea...any suggestion?

:santa: idea for christmas

hey lookin out for christmas ideas i would like to suggest an idea how about gifting experiances....i hav the site that is gr8 for gifting experiances....wittygift.com....it out it's new and gr8.....

I have a big family and lots of friends that is why Christmas is a busy time for me. Each year it takes up quite a lot of my time to choose a present for each of them. Luckily, I found an amazing site mysolitaire.com, where I ordered unique christmas gifts for them. And I should say that the delivery was really fast.

Smile gifts

hey...christmas giftin can be fun i would like to tell you abt sumthin really interestin i came across...the website is wittygift.com...it's giftin experiances and they have varied categories of choices...wellness,adventure,adrenanline...all you want for all your family members...

for me the best christmas idea would be a trip to a nice warm place, beach, palms
    great service and time to think
    wow i need holidays not presents

I appreciate you for asking us about gift for the kids. Actually kids are very moody so we should give them such a gift that could actually make them happy. So I always try to give them different thing which amuse them the most. So I also suggest you to give them a puzzle for the gift. It will be very interesting for them.

qclove Guest
    DIY every Christmas gifts!

Quote Originally Posted by getmeoutpillows View Post
    If you are looking for the perfect gift in this coming Christmas? try this product from getmeoutpillows and I am really sure that your friend, niece, nephew, siblings or your kids will love this!
    Go Away Spammer
    Last edited by ChantelleJoy; 10-22-2011 at 04:41 AM.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

great idea!! +1!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    Go Away Spammer
    Couldn't have said it better myself.