Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chrismas gift idea...any suggestion?

deborahhanover Guest

:gift: Great Christmas gift (and inexpensive)

I have the best gift ever for anyone who loves media. I would put the link to it here but I don't want to violate forum rules. If you want to go to my facebook site I mention it there too. My kids LOVE it because it is kind of like an electronic advent calendar and then counts down and follows Santa as he makes his way around the world. The music is so pretty I leave it on in the background. Its's called Santa Tracker, i think the company is shifting blue (get the right one) and they may have one for iphone as well as ipad but I'm not positive.
    Deborah Hanover

i got the Chipmunks Christmas carols. 4 my grand daughter she just loves it 2
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

One of these?...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lenser-8403T.../dp/B001H1WPEU

I was given one last christmas and they are really bright! There is a warning not to look into the beam of the torch, I strongly suggest you heed it or you won't be seeing much for the next few minutes! For someone such as I, who has a visual-impairment and poor night vision, this torch is an empowering revealation. I'd recommend it.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

I would go for a gift I can give to all my loved ones - like personalized family calendar with family photos and their special photo with their favorite star.

Rep

Christmas Gift must be unique and special one which you can give to your dear ones. Get best Christmas Gift Ideas for all from here! Hope You will find the best ideas from here.

Christmas 2011

someone help me toooo

need presents for close friend but i've been getting him the same crappy thing every year. he's a die hard football fan. don't know what i should get him. :(