Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Crazy Mike's Christmas in Canada 2017

A very merry Christmas to everyone out there

wow the forum has grown very quiet :(

I know this is late but, thanks Mike and Merry Christmas to you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    wow the forum has grown very quiet :(
    I believe dead is the word your searching for
    Happy New Year my friend sent you a private message

Dave
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Hi Steph and Dave I hope that you had a great Christmas and New Years holiday. I was on vacation right through for almost 3 weeks and it was wonderful. We also had a white Christmas was amazing.
    All my decorations are down inside the house now and I am working on taking down the big tree. I should be done by this Sunday.

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas and New Year’s, Mike. Plus a 3 week vacation..wow! I actually didn’t put up my tree this year because I’ve been at my sister’s. But, I did a lot of the decorating here. They keep the tree and decorations up til sometime in Feb. funny thing is..I’m more of a Christmas nut than they are and I’ve never kept my tree or decks up that long. I kinda missed seeing my tree up this year but it will be nice not having to put it all away when I go back home. My Christmas and New Year’s Eve we’re nice but New Year’s Day ..well, evening, wasn’t too good. We had to call an ambulance for my 93 year old mother, who has dementia. So, my sister and I spent the night with her in a trauma room in the ER. Then she was transferred to the nearby hospice where she’s been ever since. She’s a cardiac patient.

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    Glad to hear you had a good Christmas and New Year’s, Mike. Plus a 3 week vacation..wow! I actually didn’t put up my tree this year because I’ve been at my sister’s. But, I did a lot of the decorating here. They keep the tree and decorations up til sometime in Feb. funny thing is..I’m more of a Christmas nut than they are and I’ve never kept my tree or decks up that long. I kinda missed seeing my tree up this year but it will be nice not having to put it all away when I go back home. My Christmas and New Year’s Eve we’re nice but New Year’s Day ..well, evening, wasn’t too good. We had to call an ambulance for my 93 year old mother, who has dementia. So, my sister and I spent the night with her in a trauma room in the ER. Then she was transferred to the nearby hospice where she’s been ever since. She’s a cardiac patient.
    Steph I am sorry to hear about your mother and that she has dementia. My mother did as well so I know what you are going through but I am happy tohear that you had a nice Christmas. I used to keep my decorations up as I have lots of room but I have my 3 golden retreivers running around the house so I try to take everything down by mid January. I am hoping to have the big tree down in the coming days.

Closing this thread since it's from last year.

PRAYING that Mike starts his 2018 thread (Although I suspect the tree is already up!)
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!