Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you like most about this forum?

Love this special place that I have made so many friends on here ��
    Last edited by tinkerbell2; 10-22-2017 at 08:54 AM.
    Merry Christmas to all...

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I agree. I was on Facebook for all of about 30 minutes once. Between everyone (most I did not know) wanting to be friends, all the "lmao" wording instead of spelling and the negativity, I but it behind me quickly. I do prefer this type of "Social Media", where those truly interested can get on a subject with common ground and exchange thoughts, ideas and goodwill.
    Let's keep the spirit alive, there are enough on those other forms of social media who would love to see it end!!!
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Smile

This is a nice homey place to be especially when you just need that quiet family time which we have here.

Very nicely put. I hope to hear from you (and others) as the year goes by. In this hectic lifestyle we now live in, it might not be as easy to always get here, which I am sure is why some have departed. For myself, I will always choose quality over quantity.
    Enjoy these first days of Spring.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I find it cozy here- the colors, the snow- not a lot of flash. And nice, interesting people that enjoy the same happy subject as I do. If it weren't for you guys, my family would have me believing I was a shade weird thinking about Christmas outside the season.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Besides the simple "Christmas-like" design of the page itself, it, of course, are the people here and the Christmas Spirit that shines forth like "Star" itself. I'm so glad that I one day found this site...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Besides the simple "Christmas-like" design of the page itself, it, of course, are the people here and the Christmas Spirit that shines forth like "Star" itself. I'm so glad that I one day found this site...
    We're glad you did, too.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    We're glad you did, too.
    Thank you for that as well Mistletoe...

I like the mood of the members of this forum and I like that here I find inspiration and cool ideas to celebrate my favorite holiday.

There is indeed a special kind of atmosphere here that is rare in this day and age. I look forward to many more years at this site and the face book page...