Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New ornaments or decorations for this year?

New ornaments or decorations for this year?

What new ornaments or decorations have you acquired since last Christmas that you are exited about using this year?
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I actually picked up 2 mercury glass ornaments a while back. One is an elf on a reindeer, and the other is a teddy bear. They were originally priced at $12.99 and $9.99, but they were on sale for $2.00 each! Grand total with tax $4.24!

Bought a set of 5 Lenox porcelain ornaments from QVC - with 24k gold trim - all 5 for only $13 - regularly $44. Plan to give several as gifts. Also picked up my Hallmark ornaments - the 2017 versions of Madame Alexander, Puppy Love, and Fairy Messenger. A couple months ago, I acquired a house for my village, a white ceramic tree with gold trim and lights, and a box of purple glass ornaments for my Madame Alexander tree. I do NOT plan to buy anything else!!! Enough!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I like to make my Christmas ornaments. I love snowflakes and last year made pretty ones and sent them to my kids. I'm trying to upload a picture of it but I'm having problems with that part. I click the upload file but it doesn't bring up the files. If I can get it to work I will post it.

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

I make alot of my own and some i find and i diy them and make them really old but,christmasy.

JollyElfDC, I too love Christmas bargains I managed to acquire a set of 6 bright red baubles for 10 bucks. I will give them to my daughter so she can draw happy faces on them.
    Last edited by pol.bishop25; 09-12-2017 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pol.bishop25 View Post
    JollyElfDC, I too love Christmas bargains I managed to acquire a set of 6 bright red baubles for 10 bucks. I will give them to my daughter so she can draw happy faces on them.
    pol.bishop25!

https://youtu.be/SurwBW_B0z4

This is mine, I am a Black Lady in the USA, and Virtual Black Santa was the best decoration I ever put up, made the kids very happy. I gotta assume all of you know what Virtual Santa is by now...been out for 15 years. It was actually on UK Channel 4's Kings of Christmas Lights show in 2011. Well, here in the usa there are few decorations for the black culture. And this wonderful man, named JON HYERS who made Virtual santa, also made the Black Santa video which I got a hold of in 2017. Just wonderful.

The sold it at the Mall of America, and the video I showed is from the Mall. Kind of shows how it looks when you use it in a window. Very Fun, love having black Santa.

I bought lighted garland from QVC to decorate around doors

Quote Originally Posted by LoriYork View Post
    https://youtu.be/SurwBW_B0z4

This is mine, I am a Black Lady in the USA, and Virtual Black Santa was the best decoration I ever put up, made the kids very happy. I gotta assume all of you know what Virtual Santa is by now...been out for 15 years. It was actually on UK Channel 4's Kings of Christmas Lights show in 2011. Well, here in the usa there are few decorations for the black culture. And this wonderful man, named JON HYERS who made Virtual santa, also made the Black Santa video which I got a hold of in 2017. Just wonderful.

The sold it at the Mall of America, and the video I showed is from the Mall. Kind of shows how it looks when you use it in a window. Very Fun, love having black Santa.
    Welcome to the forum!