Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You know you're a Christmas nut when......

..when all four of your Christmas trees were set up before Halloween. ( YUPPP!)
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Only four? lol.

...when you spend in inordinate amount of time figuring out a new way to decorate the house.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

.... When you over pay for a Hallmark Jolly in the john
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

... when you pre-wrap old CDs to open as gifts to yourself from Thanksgiving until Christmas Eve (One a day)...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

... when you get excited for CIJ card swap and the Hallmark channel Christmas movies played in July as well...

I agree with you. I love recording Christmas movies . Once a couple movies got deleted cause my box was filled and I guess the oldest ones get deleted first...So now i keep my eye on the box so it doesn't happen....

I've checked out Hallmark.com and it looks like they will begin airing the Christmas movies on July 10th (same date as their ornament premier)...

...when you are waiting for the Hallmark store to open on their 10th of July Premier...

Has anyone decorated for Christmas In July?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I did, but I am going to do a more "Summer" looking tree next year. Complete with a Starfish tree topper and sea shells...