Thread: What Have Been Your Worst Xmas Disasters

What Have Been Your Worst Xmas Disasters

Have you got any christmas disasters to tell....Overcooked the turkey...forget to get grandma/grandad a pressie..or even worse the kids found their pressies before christmas day....Ive got a few to tell...One year i forgot to take the giblets outta the turkey...I also slipped the turnip into the sink while draining it...I also gave the wrong present to my Dad...My wife got my Dads present lol..How about you guys any disasters to tell?

About 4 years ago we were out looking at Christmas lights when we ran out of gas. It was so cold and starting to rain. It took an 1 1/2 for AAA to show up and help out.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Undercooked Turkey (our first year trying to deep-fry it) and Undercooked Ham (accidentally turned the oven off instead of ON) - not the same year, thankfully!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    Undercooked Turkey (our first year trying to deep-fry it) and Undercooked Ham (accidentally turned the oven off instead of ON) - not the same year, thankfully!
    OMG deep fry uncooked turkey...That sure is a disaster Chantelle lol...We all make mistakes at some point...

Our Christmas disaster wasn't REALLY a disaster, just the result of a rough year. It was the year my dad died. I was 7, my sister was 12. Santa Claus had arranged for us to get bikes before my dad died, but Santa Claus had them delivered to one of my uncle's houses who was called out of town on an emergency so we didn't get our big Santa that year until almost New Years.

We forgot to take the turkey out of the freezer. Dinner was a bit late