Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas music is therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by prancer View Post
    I LOVE christmas music
    Do you listen to it throughout the year, or just during the holiday season?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

It has definitely been a huge help this year...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Last year I found a copy of Jim Nabors Christmas Album on vinyl that was my dads from 1967. Jim Nabor's isn't my type of singer, but I did enjoy listening to it simply because it was my dad's.

Sometimes those types of memories are nice. My mom used to listen to Tennessee Ernie Ford and I have a Christmas album of his. For me, it depends o the kind of therapy I need at the moment. It can even be some soft piano instrumental Christmas music with no voices...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdude View Post
    Last year I found a copy of Jim Nabors Christmas Album on vinyl that was my dads from 1967. Jim Nabor's isn't my type of singer, but I did enjoy listening to it simply because it was my dad's.
    How interesting- I had no idea he was a singer.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Oh yeah. He had a very resonant voice...