Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is Your Favorite Christmas Ornaments

What Is Your Favorite Christmas Ornaments

Whats your favorite chrsitmas ornaments....Mines has got to be my Raymond Briggs The Snowman porcelain collection...Do you have a favorite christmas ornament?

I have two Hallmark special edition ornaments, one from the American version of the Office. It's a Michael Scott bobblehead that has a button you press and it says a bunch of his one-liners from the show. The other is from Christmas Vacation, it's Clark plugging in the lights. When you press the button it plays "HALLELUJAH!" and lights up.

I have too many to count, I have been lucky enough to collect ornaments from around the world, so I have some from Mexico, Bahamas, New York, London and more! Probably those.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

The ornaments that are truly dear to me are the ones we make year after year.. I love the ones with my daughters hand/foot prints from 2010. Now with her almost being 7, viewing them year after year brings that much more love and warmth into our homes.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    The ornaments that are truly dear to me are the ones we make year after year.. I love the ones with my daughters hand/foot prints from 2010. Now with her almost being 7, viewing them year after year brings that much more love and warmth into our homes.
    My Daughter is 4, and just last year was the first time she really started to enjoy christmas! I bet having a 7 year old at the Holidays is great. Enjoy it while it lasts!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    This actually wasn't my ornament, but it was a favorite as a kid. Growing up we had a neighbor who was a joker. One year he bought a bunch of chestnuts and left piles of them on neighbor's doorsteps with a sign that said "reindeer droppings". My father saved one of them and put a fish eye screw in it, and then tied some white kitchen string to the screw so it could be hung on the tree. It definitely wasn't the prettiest or fanciest thing on the tree, but it was my favorite because it was so unique and a such a great memory.

We have the Coca Cola houses/accessories, the Lennox houses/accessories, and LOTS of angels. We use a little ceramic tree that was my grandmothers because we really don't have room for a big tree.

Loe my Madame Alexander series of Hallmark ornaments - as mny of you know!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by TooSweetForMe View Post
    We have the Coca Cola houses/accessories, the Lennox houses/accessories, and LOTS of angels. We use a little ceramic tree that was my grandmothers because we really don't have room for a big tree.
    WOW i love coca cola Houses/Accessories TSFM

I have several tubs of ornaments, since at one time we would put up 12 trees. But, I still have a favorite. It is a round piece of wood with a small gold chain that my son made for me when he was five. It is placed center and is the first one on and the last one off...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"