Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Is Your Favorite Christmas Ornaments

:tree:

My favorite has to be my 2019 collectible from Newbridge Silverwares collection. I've been collecting Newbridge Silver's decorations for many years but sadly missed a few from 2014 and 2015. I like that that they have a story behind each one. The theme for 2019's collectible was "The Joy of Giving" depicting Christmas family scenes from 1934 and 2019. https://www.newbridgesilverware.com/...ch=collectible

I have several that are (or have been) part of a series. Of those, I really enjoy the Crayola ones...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by sharonDavis View Post
    My favorite has to be my 2019 collectible from Newbridge Silverwares collection. I've been collecting Newbridge Silver's decorations for many years but sadly missed a few from 2014 and 2015. I like that that they have a story behind each one. The theme for 2019's collectible was "The Joy of Giving" depicting Christmas family scenes from 1934 and 2019. https://www.newbridgesilverware.com/...ch=collectible
    Those are charming.

And the Crayola ones are fun.

My favorite changes from year to year (and it's really hard to narrow it down!), but I've been really enjoying one I have of an 1800's woman dreamily ice skating wearing a fur muff.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

The Crayola ones are. I was a bit saddened when the series ended, but now and then, they still put out a new one, just without the series number...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"