Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Rooms Do U Decorate For The Festive Season

What Rooms Do U Decorate For The Festive Season

What rooms do u decorate over the festive season...For us its the living room...Lobby...Kitchen .....I also decorate outside for the festive season....How do u decorate for the festive season.

Mainly the living room, but we're moving to a house this year, so I'll finally get to decorate the outside. Pretty excited about that.

Quote Originally Posted by polrwht07 View Post
    Mainly the living room, but we're moving to a house this year, so I'll finally get to decorate the outside. Pretty excited about that.
    I've never been able to decorate the outside, but I do like doing the windows of our apartment.

I decorate EVERY ROOM. Really, every room in my house (even the bathrooms) have some sort of decoration!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Down stairs every room gets decorated. Upstairs its just the bedrooms/restrooms. We don't decorate the laundry or craft rooms nor the main office.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Just the living room and dining room (it's an open floor plan). Sometimes I might use a Christmas dishtowel in the kitchen or some liquid soap in a snowman container for the bathroom, but that's about it.

I do the living room, dining room/kitchen, my Mom's room stays decorated, and lights on the porch/sidewalk rails outside.

Every single room even the laundry room!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Love all your replys on the decorating for christmas...Thank u

For us, the Living room, Dining room, Library (Harry Potter style), my office and of course outside...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I also decorate every room (just not the basement, which is a storage area) and I do outside.

I see that not too many people decorate their bedrooms... Is it because you don't spend much time in there awake? I love drifting off to sleep seeing the lights on the tree (and then conveniently hitting the remote to shut them off). And then waking up when it's dark out to go to work is so much easier when you are greeted by a Christmas tree and other cheery decorations.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.