Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Makes U Feel Christmassey

What Makes U Feel Christmassey

I am asking me fellow christmas friends what makes u feel christmassey?....For me its when our town decorates for the festive season and then u know our favorite season is here...Also listening to christmas music and decorating the the home for the festive season..What about u guys?

Christmas music, any time of the year definitely puts me in the spirit. I watched A Christmas Story 2 last night, that helps as well.

Watching Christmas Movies, Listening to Chistmas Music, and of course, talking about Christmas here on the forum! :D

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Anytime of the year I famous for Christmas music and holiday baking.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Pretty much what is already said plus weather. Sometimes when is cloudy or rainy even if it's summer it can puts me in the spirit.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Music and decorations for sure. There is a year round Christmas shop not far from me, and sometimes I go in there throughout the year just to get my Christmas fix. I also enjoy certain Christmas movies and Christmas themed television episodes.

Going out to Thanksgiving dinner with my cousins. We all plan for our Christmas dinner that happens the Sunday before Christmas and we all wear our most Christmas-y sweatshirts and jewelry.

It's being here with my christmas family and sharing all the christmas fun but,i also enjoy christmas movies and music and checking out christmas in July on QVC mainly time with family and friends.picgifs-christmas-balls-083913.jpg

Just the word "Christmas"
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Just the word "Christmas"
    Yes OM ...That Magical time of the year