Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What Makes U Feel Christmassey

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    WOW. Sorry to hear about that. Ours is much more lit up and decorated. Main street leads all the way to Sioux Falls park, where it is very well decorated...
    That's the way it should be! I think my town needs to think about how decorations could boost the citizenry's mental health and good cheer. We're one of the highest taxed towns in the area- I think they could squeeze out a little something more.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Taxes and Christmas. What a contrast in dynamics. UI'll send a prayer your way that the "elected" officials will see the imersurable benefit in the season for it's population...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Snow, and i haven't seen it anymore in like 10 years.

Taxes and Christmas. What a contrast in dynamics. UI'll send a prayer your way that the "elected" officials will see the imersurable benefit in the season for it's population...
    Much appreciated!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
    Have you moved?

One thing these days is when Music Choice's Sounds of the Season begins playing Christmas music and one of the local radio stations does the same...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

One thing these days is when Music Choice's Sounds of the Season begins playing Christmas music and one of the local radio stations does the same...
    Then you feel like everybody's celebrating with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Then you feel like everybody's celebrating with you.
    That thought had not occurred to me till you just mentioned it, but yes it does!!

I honestly don't know haha

Quote Originally Posted by darketernal View Post
    Same!