Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: What Makes U Feel Christmassey

Seeing tha faces of children and friends this time of year and hearing strangers say "Merry Christmas"...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    ...hearing strangers say "Merry Christmas"...
    I love that, too.

Using Christmas themed plates, bowls, glasses, spoons, etc.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Using Christmas themed plates, bowls, glasses, spoons, etc.
    Yes, a festive table always brings out the spirit of the season...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Christmas scented candles, potpourri, etc. Certain scents can instantly bring you back to when you were a kid- like the scent of Christmas tree sap...ahhhh...one of my favorites!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Christmas scented candles, potpourri, etc. Certain scents can instantly bring you back to when you were a kid- like the scent of Christmas tree sap...ahhhh...one of my favorites!
    Yes. The aromas of Christmas time can just whirl you away to a happy holiday moment. I have some things called Scentsicles. They are sticks (colored green) that come with their own hangers to place on trees, wreaths, etc. They have several scents and the one in my room right now is Snow Berry Wreath...