Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Anything Christmas

Christmas tree-
    I actually realized next month is the time we can tag a tree...I'm looking forward to it..

Secret Santa exchange
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Hallmark Christmas movies...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Victorian Singing Carol Stroll.
    How charming!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by lizziesnow123 View Post
    Christmas tree-
    I actually realized next month is the time we can tag a tree...I'm looking forward to it..
    I used to love tagging a Christmas tree! The farm that we went to, went out of business and no one around here does it anymore. It was nice going in September when the weather was still pleasant and you could stroll comfortably around, getting into the Christmas spirit early! I miss it!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Midnight Mass

Candy cane spoons for hot cocoa stirring.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

incandescent C7 string lights- so nostalgic for me (I wish they wouldn't get so hot!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    incandescent C7 string lights- so nostalgic for me (I wish they wouldn't get so hot!)
    I'll go along with that, in fact I even found a site to buy the old 'twinkle' style bulbs...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I'll go along with that, in fact I even found a site to buy the old 'twinkle' style bulbs...
    Yes...we had them scattered throughout our tree growing up and they put such pretty shadows on the ceiling when you sat in the dark with it on. :::sigh:::