Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Anything Christmas

Then bread it is. Especially since I still have 50 Hallmark Christmas movies on my DVR... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    bread all the way. the house smells so good for about a week. This is the recipe I use.

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/73...d-gingerbread/
    Mmmm...thanks!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I'll have to give that a try as well. I usually use a box mix...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

A Warm Hug
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

I like that. Add a mug of cocoa...

A live manger scene. I haven't seen one in a long time...
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

That would be cool. But one day, I'm headed up to Bronner's to see what a $1500 (each piece) manger scene looks like...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    That would be cool. But one day, I'm headed up to Bronner's to see what a $1500 (each piece) manger scene looks like...
    I tried to see what that looked like, but it didn't come up for me. It must be life-sized... That would be for a serious enthusiast!

Thinking about a yard display for CIJ... Maybe a partially melted snowman? lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Thinking about a yard display for CIJ... Maybe a partially melted snowman? lol...
    Haha! That's great!