Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Anything Christmas

Getting a head start on my Christmas cards...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Christmas calories don't count
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Going on a walk around the block in the snow to see everyone's Christmas lights (assuming I can have snow in December )
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Lights on the roof and above the split level overhang are already up. Got to make use of this warm week... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Lights on the roof and above the split level overhang are already up. Got to make use of this warm week... lol
    Me too! Putting my outdoor lights up tomorrow!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

In one of my favorite Christmas books- Old Christmas by Washington Irving- carolers went around the house on Christmas Eve singing under each window. That would be a heavenly way to drift off to sleep :::sigh:::

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    In one of my favorite Christmas books- Old Christmas by Washington Irving- carolers went around the house on Christmas Eve singing under each window. That would be a heavenly way to drift off to sleep :::sigh:::
    I agree. I kind of miss Carolers...

Ugly Christmas sweaters
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

When the main streets used to be all decorated for Christmas each year. Not a wreath here and there, but REALLY decorated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    When the main streets used to be all decorated for Christmas each year. Not a wreath here and there, but REALLY decorated.
    Amen. Our downtown area does go a lot further and now it trails over to the main park, which is all lit up for the season. Including most of the trees...