Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The first Christmas tingle...

The first Christmas tingle...

Maybe it's the very summery weather at the moment prompting a response, but I've got a bad case of the Christmas goosebumps! I can't wait to see the first Christmas in July specials.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

Yep, it happens to me too. Right now I am browsing pinterest and looking for some ideas.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Yup.. Sounds great to me. Pinterest here I come.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

I start getting the christmas tingle when Christmas In July is on QVC

I always get a bit of a "tingle" whenever I sit down in my office and see the Christmas decorations that stay with me year round. Even downloaded a few songs the other day...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    I always get a bit of a "tingle" whenever I sit down in my office and see the Christmas decorations that stay with me year round. Even downloaded a few songs the other day...
    HAHA!! That's awesome. I have about 20 Hallmark Christmas Movies still recorded on my dvr from past years. I like to watch them and clean during the commercials.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

TCM broadcasts some older Disney shows from time to time and I have kept "Disneyland during the Seasons". I love the interaction between Walt and Santa.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    TCM broadcasts some older Disney shows from time to time and I have kept "Disneyland during the Seasons". I love the interaction between Walt and Santa.
    Never saw that! I will definitely get to that this year. Thanks!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

The Hallmark season has begun and I am getting that 'Tingle' to get things started...

It has me as i'll be starting Nov.4th tradition my mom started now i carry it on already have totes right here and ready.