Thread: Hello again!

:gift: Hello again!

Hi all!

Some seasoned veterans of this forum will remember me! I'm happy to be back! This place used to feel like my own little digital home once before, and I'd love to become active once again!

Life has been crazy for me the past few years. I've faced homelessness, my family breaking apart, i've lost friends and i've been working tirelessly (80+ hours a week the majority of the time). Finally things have settled, and I'm able to commit time to relaxing once again.

Just a heads up for those who send me cards at Christmas time: I'm at a new address, if anyone is interested in my new address (xmas card exchange and such -- I won't forget this year! I promise!) just PM me, I'll happily share it with old friends <3

It's so nice to be back here, and I hope to see many familiar faces!

-Mike
    ~Michael

Welcome back, Mike! Good to see you here again!
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Welcome back Mike. So good to hear from you again! I'm am senind you a PM. You know I love to exchange those cards!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I loved the card exchanges too, Whilst going through the nightmare i was experiencing, it was very much appreciated receiving cards from across the world. It showed me at least someone cared. Things are looking so much better now though! And I'm happy to be back on here!
    ~Michael

Being newer here (Feb 2018), we have never met, but like those who missed you, I will add a welcome back and I trust these days in the future will let us get to know one another better...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"