Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Its Bye from me too..

I had the unfortunate experience of the furnace going out on New Year's Eve so time ago. I was lucky to live in a house with a fireplace, but it did keeps things at close quarters.
    It could not be replaced until the 2nd of January naturally.
    We got some more of the white stuff yesterday and I dis some shoveling early this AM. Now we are getting a bit more, so I'll wait until I do any more.
    Keep warm and keep safe...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Yes Bishop, I heard on the weather channel that you guys were getting bad weather
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

We did. Now for some cold. The Weather Channel was always my go to when I was stationed up in North Dakota. Especially in the Winter. Had to give myself enough time for the vehivle to warm up and of course get from the town to the base each day. I still like watching it in the mornings...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"