Thread: Christmas Budget

Christmas Budget

When you are doing your christmas shopping do you stick to a budget or just go with the flow and spend! spend! spend!...For me its just go with the flow,Love to hear what you guys do when doing your christmas shopping.

I set a budget, initially stick to it, then decide to just get one more gift for husband and daughters. I was more of a "free-wheeler" when the kids were young - but they are now 23 and 32 - so a lot of the Christma morning joy has passed!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I only have one 6yr old daughter. So we buy all the cool toys and stuff. All of our family and friends always buy the clothes and educational items, so it even out. No budget by the way.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Not really a budget as i start picking things up over the summer and fall at our flea markets and a few shops also good deals on qvc,so not really budget lol.

We've got a budget......that gets overlooked every year.....
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Well at the end of the day you want the best toys for your little one's...

Long time ago i used to keep an eye on my budget for all these Christmas shopping because i have to give a proper budget record to my Mum, but when i grow a bot elder i started to shop online. Then i came to know online shopping is far more easy and cheap than physical shopping. I started to shop from Online stores by using their discount coupons and codes and receive huge discounts that will surely save massive amount of my money. My Mum got inspired with this trick and allow me as you said Spend! Spend! Spend! For this Christmas i have bought Columbia Women's Benton Springs Full Zip Black for my lovely wife and will give her on Christmas. I have bought this from REEcoupons.