Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where do you hang your stocking on Christmas eve

Quote Originally Posted by drummerdude View Post
    I use command hooks because they will hold the weight of a full stocking.
    They have sticky backs, right? I wouldn't have thought they would be strong enough. Good to know.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    This year, they will be in the Harry Potter library (I put it together for my wife). That way the dogs will not get to them... lol
    So does this mean your main tree will be in there also? How many rooms do you have trees in now?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    So does this mean your main tree will be in there also? How many rooms do you have trees in now?
    No. There are trees of various sizes in the living room, library, family room, dining room and my wife's music room. The main is in the living room, but we keep the presents in the library so that prying noses and paws keep out... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    There are trees of various sizes in the living room, library, family room, dining room and my wife's music room.
    Sounds like a wonderland over there.

They have sticky backs, right? I wouldn't have thought they would be strong enough. Good to know.
    Yes, they have sticky backs.

Sounds like a wonderland over there.
    It's fun. Of course sometimes it seems weird to light trees in one room and be in another all together... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

my cats have stockings, running out of room on the fireplace mantel. adopted another one this summer.

They hang by the fireplace until they are filled Christmas Eve and then placed by the tree due to the weight...

running out of room on the fireplace mantel, I may have to install a 2nd fireplace

I do keep one down in my office that I put gift cards in during the year and then give them to the church to hand out as they see fit...