Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gardening...What will you plant in your garden this spring

I have recently been trying to grow from seed. For some reason I just cannot grow grape tomatoes. But I am currently seeing spinach, radishes, and green beans come up, along with some corn that the squirrels have planted randomly in my garden- thanks guys!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Doing some Green Onions and maybe a pepper or two. Other than that getting a few flowers out... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I will do peppers and zucchini for sure and maybe a few green onions and flowers...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

The new ones I'm going to try are kale, bok choy and a yellow flower ground cover.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Interesting. Wife may decide to add or change things... lol

You would think with all the rain that my plants would be thriving. The ones that have survived are only a couple inches tall- and it's almost August!

Squash did not do too well this year, but I might have had them too close. Got a few peppers, but not quite what I hoped for there either...

I finally figured out what's wrong with just about everything (including the window boxes) in my yard this year- a fungal infection from all the rain. At least I know what to do about it for next year.

I have decided now that my veggies are done for the year, to plant a nice Fall mum by my front door...

The Squash did not do as well, so this year I will be planting green onions, regular onions and bell peppers...