Thread: How do you display your christmas cards

How do you display your christmas cards

We hang ours over our fireplace...How do you display yours?

On a wall in dining room. Used to be in the hallway in our old house
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

We display most of ours on wooden blinds in the family room. The cards slide in easily every fourth roll and each window holds about 50 cards. Just make sure you choose a window that faces somewhere unnoticed as the back of the cards will be visible on the outside. Ours faces the back yard.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    We display most of ours on wooden blinds in the family room. The cards slide in easily every fourth roll and each window holds about 50 cards. Just make sure you choose a window that faces somewhere unnoticed as the back of the cards will be visible on the outside. Ours faces the back yard.
    That's a great idea! We may try that this year. We have an old fashioned wooden basket that's partially wrapped in burlap that we keep them in right now.
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Quote Originally Posted by wstaple View Post
    That's a great idea! We may try that this year. We have an old fashioned wooden basket that's partially wrapped in burlap that we keep them in right now.
    It really works well. It's clean and everyone can see them. Saves your walls or doors from being tacked or taped.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

I line mine up on the ledge from the stairway going up to the living room. It holds around 35-40. After that on bookcase ledges.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

We hang them around the door frame in the living room and along the fireplace mantle.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I have been taping them to the edge of the staircase banister, but this year, I bought a window shutter style card holder. Now, where to put it? lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"