Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite christmas candy

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I asked my mother what flavors of ribbon candy she used to get us- she said she didn't realize they came in different flavors. She never really liked them, but got them because they were pretty.
    So they were basically decoration? lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    So they were basically decoration? lol
    Basically. Funny that none of my sisters even ate them. You'd think we'd eat anything sugar, since we were a 'health food' house growing up. Though, we each got a large candy cane in our favorite flavor in our stocking and they took awhile to eat, so maybe we never got around to the ribbon candy.

But she got them every year, so I have a warm association between them and Christmas.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Very interesting to say the least. I don't think I've ever heard of someone doing that...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

candy canes :D

Ribbon candy is still my favorite, but I do enjoy some of the various flavors done in candy canes. Especially the Hawaiian Punch variety...

Ribbon candy is still my favorite, but I do enjoy some of the various flavors done in candy canes. Especially the Hawaiian Punch variety...
    That sounds like something for Christmas in July.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    That sounds like something for Christmas in July.
    That is one heck of an idea. I'll save a 12 pack for CIJ 2022. Thanks for the idea Mistletoe...

BTW, I did keep a pack of the Hawaiian punch canes for CIJ. But I understand they have a Chocolate Mint candy cane coming out this year...

BTW, I understand they have a Chocolate Mint candy cane coming out this year...
    That's a good taste combo.

I am a sucker for peppermint everything but my real weakness is white peppermint chocolate.