Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many Christmas trees do you decorate

How many Christmas trees do you decorate

In our home we only decorate 1...How many do you decorate for the festive season?

Two or three. My main tree in living room, my Madame Alexander tree in bedroom and sometimes a small tree decorated with Rudolph ornaments in the dining room. My daughter also puts up a tree in her room
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I usually just do the one, but I have a small tree that I sometimes put all my Rudolph or Simpsons ornaments on. I also have a charlie Brown tree, but that is just one ball that came with the tree, so I don't think that counts.

Last year, it was 4 - one in the den, one in the bonus room, one on the landing at the top of the stairs, and one in my youngest daughter's room.
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

We will be setting up 3 trees this year. 2 in the main living room and one in the family room. Ohhhhh I can't wait <3
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Use to be twelve which included a Christmas tree forest in the Family room. Now we do four or five...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I have room for two trees. I love Christmas trees...

I'm thinking about ordering a 'corner' tree for this year...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Before we moved, we had a much bigger house and I had three in the living room, two in the dining room, three table top trees in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. Now we will only have room for two or three.

Hard to say yet. My one big drawback is an 80lb, long-tailed, bull in a china shop dog... lol