Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Regulars

Good to see you Chantellejoy...Gonna try and think of new threads to see if it gets things started also good to hear that the new owners are planning a major site redesign.

May I suggest a "Christmas in July Card Swap" or my friends and I also do a "Christmas & Sweets Recipe Card Exchange" since a few of us live all over the states. I know there is other holidays and stuff in between but this is AllThingsChristmas after all.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatechip1979 View Post
    May I suggest a "Christmas in July Card Swap" or my friends and I also do a "Christmas & Sweets Recipe Card Exchange" since a few of us live all over the states. I know there is other holidays and stuff in between but this is AllThingsChristmas after all.
    Awesome idea chocolatechip1979

Nice Idea.

A shame we can't collectively own and admin ATC.
    So let the raucous sleigh bells jingle,
    Hail our dear old friend kris kringle,
    Driving his reindeer across the sky.
    Don't stand underneath when they fly by.

I'm glad you like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Nice Idea.
    I have sent Chantellejoy a private message to see if it was ok to do this card swap. I hope it gets approved as time is running out to swap information.

I was also on MMC for some time and yes, it is a lot more active. But it should be pointed out that you still have only a handful of members who do post every day. Much in the same fashion as Facebook and other social media, there will always be those who find the time for consistent posting and others whose busy lifestyles limit the time they may have.
    Also on MMC you are subject to a lot of "opinion" from the owners. I have no problem with conflicting opinions, but it can be tiring when it comes from an "indisputable expert".
    The warmth and genuine interest of a few can be far superior to those who would post, just for the sake of posting.
    And please do not get me wrong, there were many that I exchanged posts with at MMC that were genuine and I do miss. Some choices that we make are tough, but we still have to make them.
    I sincerely hope that this site survives...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"