Thread: What Are Your Plans For Easter 2017?

Red face What Are Your Plans For Easter 2017?

As i'm already busy with Easter decor and putting recipes together for my candy making and baking which is fun and i'll be doing a nice Easter dinner it will be ham and all the trimmings just not sure of desserts yet have a few ideas.Ill be decorating my home as usual this year adding a few more new pieces as i love Easter such a pretty holiday and will be decorating those eggs as i will hide a few for my nieces and nephews which is always fun.

I had wanted to visit my Mom for Easter - 2 1/2 hours away, but was then invited to a bridal shower the evening before - 2 1/2 hours away in the opposite direction - too much driving! So, I'll just have a simple dinner here. I always decorate and sometimes I will color eggs with my daughters - if they want. No more children in the family - my youngest niece is 19- so no more candy baskets!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Talking

Been making Easter decor and doing a few centerpieces as well as putting some orders together that have been requested so it is some busy here,going to have a nice dinner here at home.