Page 63 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873 ... LastLast

Thread: How's the Weather?

Hybrid View

got about 2 inches of snow over night, very windy and cold today, maybe 15°

Had our cold snap and some dusting of snow, but it will be in the low 40's until Tuesday. Time to get the outside lights up...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

sunny and 50°

Rain! All our pretty snow is melting! Our first snow of the season arrived on December 1st- it was perfect- and a whole lot of it, giving the perfect backdrop for the Christmas season. Now we're not due to have any more until a "flurry" on Christmas Eve. But hey, I'll take it!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Cold, windy and a bit of heavy mist in the air... I love it!!!
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

For the last full week of November? Not bad at all. Going to be in the mid 40's today... so more decorating today.

very windy and cold, 25°

Still a bit of snow on the ground, but a high today of 38... perfect for finishing the yard.

42F at 8pm. I don't want to get Spring fever before I shut off my outdoor lights!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

sunny and a cool 22°