Page 46 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3641424344454647484950515696 ... LastLast

Thread: How's the Weather?

We are doing another cool down. Some light flakes coming down this AM. What happened to going "Out like a lamb"?
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Rainy - in the 50's
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

We seemed to have missed whatever precip was due, so besides a little on the colder side (and very windy), not bad at all. Maybe a good day to bake...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Sunny with high in the upper 50's!

Must be nice... lol. We will have to settle for overcast skies and a high of 39.

Sunny and nice here we're heading into 50's and 60's.

Well, the beginning of April here in SD is bringing us a little more of the "white stuff". That's okay though. Since the real Springtime is nearly upon us, we know that whatever falls these days will be gone in a few days. Also gives me a good excuse to stop raking the yard for now...

Strange weather lately! A warm spell, several freak snowstorms and quick melt-offs! Had super high winds yesterday - trees down, trash blown all over, some damage to our siding, neighbor lot some shingles - even the dog was nervous!

Not quite what I had hoped for here for the end of the first week of April. Got a few inches, but with a high near 40 today and 50's in the next couple, it should be gone soon.
    Just that pesky shoveling to clean the driveway and walkway in the meantime...

Snowing right now!