Page 105 of 111 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1101

Thread: How's the Weather?

We finally got a couple of days that warmed us up. This morning we have some rain and a temp of 34 degrees, But that will diminish very quickly as the snow is on it's way back in. 1-3 inches expected...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

April showers bring May flowers. The April rain was late in coming, so we'll probably have a wet May. And we seem to have more flowers in April than in May- May is mainly green.

It's raining all this weekend and temps have been staying in the 50's. But I see 70's are coming in another week or so! I am so ready for warm, sunny weather!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Had some rain yesterday, but for today... currently 46 and partly cloudy. High today 68 and windy...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

very cloudy 13c
    Merry Christmas to all...

Been a bit since I was here. Let's see... Currently 63 degrees and fair skies a high of 87 is expected. A nice deck morning...

Rain today and all weekend.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Nice here. Going to be in the upper 70's today. We have had a few hot days, but not many. Of course this is just the end of Summer's first month, so who knows... lol

Amazingly, no rain today. It's been raining every evening and weekend all summer! I'm so deprived of sunshine. Today the humidity broke and I'm actually a little cold right now. It's only supposed to be in the 70's today.

I am feeling for Arizona, though.

Currently 68 and partly cloudy. Looking for a high of 92. We are above average for the month and the rain this year has been a bit sparse, but we have not had to endure the floods in the east of the triple digits for long periods of time like the southern portion of our country. For that I am thankful and pray for other parts of our nation...

We have seen the sun, after days of rain... nice and sunny with a few clouds 22c...and yes I know it's not very warm for you guys across the pond but
    we don't get much sun and when we do we have to relish it..:P
    Merry Christmas to all...