Page 102 of 111 FirstFirst ... 25292979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1101

Thread: How's the Weather?

True enough. I think we may have had our last 70+ days though. Currently 58F and cloudy. May even get a shower or two. Glad I did my last mowing yesterday... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Tonight will be down to a brisk 32F.

I still have at least one more mowing to do. Almost 3 hours to do the entire yard makes me look forward to the winter rest.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Not too shabby today with a high around 62 with late afternoon rain. However come Friday, we are going to take a nose dive with highs below the freezing mark for several days after. I may have to get the yard going before the ground freezes... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

cold and snowy

Still doing battle with the early freeze. Today's high will only get up to 32, with no real break in the action for the next week...

Quote Originally Posted by Elf_Erv View Post
    cold and snowy
    Snow already? When did you get your first? How nice that you're all decorated and cozy over there.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Another day in the early freeze of 2022... lol Currently 23 with an expected high of 33. And that is it for above freezing for the reminder of the week...

I feel for you Bishop- the ground really might be frozen by the time you decorate outside.

We got our first snowfall of the season Tuesday night! It left a white dusting that gradually was rained away. Today we had periodic flurries. I wish it would save it all up for at least the day after Thanksgiving.

Fortune has smiled upon us (as well as God's grace). The days have warmed up and the ground was not too frozen. The pegs to hold down the decorations needed very little help to be secured. Today our expected hjgh will be 41 with a bit of wind.

We've been in the 50's and have been having a good amount of rain. Feels strange to have all the Christmas lights lit when it's so warm. I'm okay to have cold and snow now!