Page 93 of 110 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798103 ... LastLast

Thread: How's the Weather?

Currently 73 with partly cloudy skies. Expected high of 80 with light wind. Time for some yard work...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Yes I was trying to mow lawn before it got really hot out but my lawn mower wouldn't work. By the time my son got it going and running again, I decided to do lawn just incase it might not get started again, by then it was hot and I went for it...I kept on thinking of colder weather...I don't like the hot weather much anymore...I was melting out there, but the lawn looks great...

83 currently with an expected high of 95. Sunny & hot!!
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Good morning again to all....I don't know the degree right now but it looks beautiful outside today...I'm hoping to enjoy the day....

Everyone stay safe and have a great day...A Merry Day!

112 and so sunny and bright.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Currently the temp is 81 with a forecast high of 98. Looks like back into the mid to upper 80's by the weekend...

FINALLY a day without rain! And actually warm! We may even hit 90! Now that July/summer is just about over.

Though, I've been thinking of you guys out west- I went outside because I wanted to take in the haziness, only to get a deep breath of smog that smelled like burning plastic. They say it's the smoke from all the burning out your way.

I'm trying to remember that it's better to have the rain and coolness than the searing heat/drought/fires that you all are having. But facing 9 months of cold coming up, without a proper summer...

Hope you're all doing okay.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Good evening everyone. Wow, very dark here and windy with rain. Wasn't expecting this but then again didn't watch weather today...I wish you all a good night...

Been a warm Summer in South Dakota. 77 currently with an expected high of 102. Looking better for the weekend, dropping in the mid to upper 80's...

Out of the next 10 days, 5 have rain and will be highs in the 70's. And that's an improvement.

I would love some days of 100 degree weather. Something that could make me say "Ahhh...Fall".
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.