Page 94 of 110 FirstFirst ... 44848990919293949596979899104 ... LastLast

Thread: How's the Weather?

Not too shabby these past few days. 62 right now, with an expected high of 84. Getting back into the 90's by Friday and through the weekend at least...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Tomorrow is the day! Mid-80's and sunshine! We are finally going to have some summer weather!! I just may be able to take off my fleece finally!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Currently 76 with an expected high of 86. Sounds like a good day to mow (after a trip to the movie theater)...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

The foliage on some of the trees and burning bushes started to change color around the end of July, when we were still in the cool, rainy weather. I was surprised- I thought all that happened based on the hours of light/dark- I didn't think it happened by temperature. It did halt when the weather finally started to get warm and the sun finally came out, but my asters are blooming now prematurely. I wonder if they'll still be around when the foliage does finally change completely...which normally happens in October here.

We've been hovering in the low 80's with sun lately, but a chance of rain is forecast for every day. Have been getting a lot of thunderstorms and a couple days ago we had a tornado come down from Massachusetts (didn't hit us down in the valley).
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

110... and my crazy husband is out playing golf. I hope he doesn't come home with one of those silly sunburns where his face is two different shades due to his sunglasses.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Can't complain here. Currently 58 and clear, with an expected high of 81. Come on Fall...

I'm so depressed looking at the 10 day forecast- all 60's and 70's, with of course rain in there.

The entire winter could be cloudy and I'd be happy (suggesting maybe snow). But my summers HAVE to be sunny and warm! And maybe I could deal with an occasional sun shower.

The trees here have started to turn colors again.

Currently 66 with rain and wind. 70 for the high and the rain is likely most of today...

sunny and a fall-like 50 degrees

Crisp Fall morning. 52 with an expected high of 74... bring it on!!