Page 97 of 110 FirstFirst ... 47879293949596979899100101102107 ... LastLast

Thread: How's the Weather?

We'll have some snow and freezing rain overnight, but it will be 45 tomorrow, so it won't stick around.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Right there Mistletoe,temps are crazy 40's rain and more rain.

Here is the Great faces, great places state, Winter has indeed arrived. Currently 1 under cloudy skies, with an expected high of 19.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Nice for you to have snow before taking your lights down. It's been raining here for days.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Today is a high of 22. But falling temps and a wind chill waning goes into effect as of 6PM this evening and lasting till noon tomorrow. Luckily, it will be up in the high 30's to low 40's for Monday and Tuesday before they plummet once again. Looks like I will clear the yard on those days... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

We did finally get snow, early Friday morning- 4-6". My lights look so nice out there with it. Tomorrow night will be the last night that I'll keep them lit. So difficult for me. Tomorrow we'll have ice and then rain, so hopefully it will melt enough of the snow for me to get the lights down on Thurs (the warmest day in the next couple weeks, at 37F).
    Tuesday is supposed to be a high of 11F and a low of 1F.

Yes Mistletoe temps are getting chilly low teens to just about zero,going to be staying inside.

Currently 11 with an expected high of 21. But the nest three days will be 44, 41 & 41. Not bad for January in SD... lol

It's a very cold 7* this very early morning. I'm staying warm..

Tuesday was a high of 11F- painfully cold. Wednesday was a high of 32F- it felt SO warm. There was a bunch of people out walking. lol