Page 63 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873 ... LastLast

Thread: How's the Weather?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Way too cold for the end of October... 15, with a high of 43 expected. Around 10-15 degrees colder than normal...
    I can't believe how many of you have had snow already. Did a lot of kids go trick-or-treating with the weather that cold? :::Brrrr:::
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

We've had snow,ice and chilly temps but,it's close to thanksgiving so we expect it i enjoy it myself feels like the holidays.

What is the hottest it gets in North Adams, SD & Iowa? And how long is your warm summer weather? Here in CT, we can hit around 100 in a heat wave, though average low to mid 80's. The warm weather (which I love) seems to be getting shorter and shorter. It's cool in the evenings in June and in August. So, that leaves me pretty much July.

Not to say that I want warm weather in the fall or around the holidays- we had that a couple years ago and it just didn't seem right. It was 70 degrees on Christmas Eve! People were wearing short sleeved shirts in church! No thank you! Give me SNOW!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

For the last full week of November? Not bad at all. Going to be in the mid 40's today... so more decorating today.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

very windy and cold, 25°

Still a bit of snow on the ground, but a high today of 38... perfect for finishing the yard.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

sunny and a cool 22°

On the cold side... 5 degrees right now.

Rain! All our pretty snow is melting! Our first snow of the season arrived on December 1st- it was perfect- and a whole lot of it, giving the perfect backdrop for the Christmas season. Now we're not due to have any more until a "flurry" on Christmas Eve. But hey, I'll take it!

For December in Sioux Falls, I can't complain. 43 degrees and sunny...