Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1050555657585960616263646570 ... LastLast

Thread: How's the Weather?

not to bad today. It was 106 we are suppose to get rain next week, Fingers crossed
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Cooler yesterday, but looking forward to a bit warmer weather and sunshine... 82 for the high.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Not to bad with a high of 97 today.

56 now and only a high of 68 this afternoon... come on Fall!!!
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

It's been chilly here had mornings down to 34 days 70's yep everyone here getting ready for winter.

Let's see.....down in the 80s for a couple of days, then back up into the mid-90s for the weekend and into October. Crazy weather we've been having in the Nashville area lately. I'm ready for cooler temps! Can't wait to build the first fire of the year, but from the looks of it, it won't be anytime soon.
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Finally starting to get a lot cooler. High of 96 with an itty bitty chance of rain.

Now it’s not very hot, but very stuffy in home, so I decided to use the fan more than the air conditioner. In this article https://coolingfanreview.com/tower-fan-vs-stand-fan/ , I found some good tips on how to choose a good fan. It really helps me deal with heat and dry air. We don’t use air conditioning too often, so I’m not sure that there is a need for all houses. I'm often sick due to air conditioning, so we practically don't use it. Maybe you have some tricks that you use or you know what could be the problem and can help me?

Fall is coming around. Highs all week in the low to mid 60's. Means I have to get those icicle lights up soon... lol

41F and clear, half moon and bright stars.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.