Page 103 of 111 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1101

Thread: How's the Weather?

Low 30's for the week, but light wind and no more snow (for now). Looking forward to this Saturday. The wife and I are going to take a Santa train out of Boone, Iowa.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Strange weather here 40's to 50's daytime nights between 20's to 30's but,we still have nights like tonight going to be in the 40's overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Low 30's for the week, but light wind and no more snow (for now). Looking forward to this Saturday. The wife and I are going to take a Santa train out of Boone, Iowa.
    Fun! Let us know how it was!

It's balmy and rainy here- 57F at 8:43pm. The 10-day forecast shows us staying in the 40's into Christmas week.
    Last edited by Mistletoe; 12-08-2022 at 02:47 AM.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

We had a great time... Got some freezing precipitation yesterday (they called off my midnight delivery). For today, we are expecting a combination of rain and snow later with an expected high of 36. So I may get tonight's run cancelled as well. Good thing the money is just extra at this point in my life... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

EU cold and a little snow in garden.

Not too bad today. The fact that it got up above freezing yesterday got rid of a lot of the ice on the roads and sidewalks. Light snow today with a high of 31. Wind will pick up tonight and then we will start to dip down into the teens and single digits by the weekend.

It has been a strange winter here it does get cold but,warms up a bit and we've been getting rain with a little snow mix hopefully we'll get snow for christmas.

The weathermen were wrong the other day- we were supposed to get a dusting at night, but instead it snowed all day and we got 6+ inches. So pretty. They said today was supposed to be a Nor'easter snowstorm, but in typical December fashion, it's now raining and has melted most of the snow. No snow in sight- just some rain next Thurs and Fri. I hope they're wrong again!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

We still have some snow and it's getting colder 29 today and nights will be in the teens although friday it's suppose to be 50 weather is crazy.

Timer for the colder weather (at the start of Winter) to kick in for awhile currently -2, with a wind chill of -22. Next two days the winds will make it very dangerous with chill temp reaching as low as -50 degrees. So, time to just hunker down for the next couple of days. Should be better by Christmas Eve...