Page 100 of 110 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1099

Thread: How's the Weather?

Going to be the first of three days over 90. 93-99-92. Oh well, it had to happen sooner or later... lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

very hot and sunny

Currently 61 degrees and sunny. Expected high of 87 and the last of those, since the next five will be in the mid to upper 90's...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

...it's like a heat wave...yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

72 right now and looking for a high of 93. Which means the A/C will be doing it's thing. Luckily only two more of the 90's and then a "prediction" of five days in the mid to low 80's...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    72 right now and looking for a high of 93. Which means the A/C will be doing it's thing. Luckily only two more of the 90's and then a "prediction" of five days in the mid to low 80's...
    Yes, I am grateful for air conditioning. I do like to be out in the heat, but the high humidity with the high temps is rough. I sometimes wonder what we would do if the grid went down and we had no electricity.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

It is headed towards a nice direction. 68 currently with a high of 86 for today. The rest of the week will be mid to low 80's and the nights in the low to mid 60's. Perfect open window weather for sleeping...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    It is headed towards a nice direction. 68 currently with a high of 86 for today. The rest of the week will be mid to low 80's and the nights in the low to mid 60's. Perfect open window weather for sleeping...
    I don't have a/c in my bedroom (don't usually want it), so my windows are open all season. This past heat wave was 87 in there during the night- not the easiest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I don't have a/c in my bedroom (don't usually want it), so my windows are open all season. This past heat wave was 87 in there during the night- not the easiest.
    I suppose I could do without it, but glad I do not have to. In fact when I bought the house, I told the realtor if it did not have a garage and Central air, to keep looking... lol

As far as currently... it is 59 degrees w/sunny skies. Predicted for a high of 83, but the 90's+ are coming back beginning Saturday and going through all of next week...