Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 488893949596979899100101102103 LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    What time did you get home?
    It was fairly quick. 1AM start and got home by 5:15AM...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    It was fairly quick. 1AM start and got home by 5:15AM...
    Oh, wow. I just yawned reading that!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Oh, wow. I just yawned reading that!
    I take it someone was fast asleep during those hours? lol
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I take it someone was fast asleep during those hours? lol
    Ha! Yes- I think I went to bed around 1ish. I was getting my beauty sleep to start the year off healthy!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Ha! Yes- I think I went to bed around 1ish. I was getting my beauty sleep to start the year off healthy!
    In your case, I'm sure it was not a necessary step for beauty, but the health part is a good idea. I try to keep a regular schedule...

In your case, I'm sure it was not a necessary step for beauty, but the health part is a good idea. I try to keep a regular schedule...
    Aw, thanks.

Do you have to do crazy hours regularly for the courier job?

Good morning everyone all christmas packed house cleaned through now we get snow so yes winter has found us had to shovel which felt weird as we've been lucky but,it has found us.

Aw, thanks.

Do you have to do crazy hours regularly for the courier job?
    It is the same each day (weather permitting) 1AM - around 6:30AM. The only crazy hours have to do with sleeping... lol

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Good morning everyone all christmas packed house cleaned through now we get snow so yes winter has found us had to shovel which felt weird as we've been lucky but,it has found us.
    Winter cold has found us here (with the exception of the next three days), but just one decent snow thus far and that was the first part of December. Outside is down, but some of the inside is still up. Of course my office is replete with Christmas decor all year round...

Haven't been on here in a while. Just wanted to say Hello.