Page 91 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41818687888990919293949596101 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

Hello everyone,Thank You Bishop,been here about 6 years in this house but,9 or so years in Mass,i'll be trying to check in with everyone as much as i can just so much to do and checking on new places over in Vermont.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Understandable Snowbell. I am more than willing to wait as you progress and move ahead. Hopefully the weather will cooperate some...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Happy Three Kings Day/Epiphany everyone!

Snowbell- good luck with all your moving and I hope you find the perfect place in Vermont!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

A very thoughtful Thursday to one and all. Stay safe...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    A very thoughtful Thursday to one and all. Stay safe...
    That's a good way of putting it.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Hello everyone hope your having a good weekend,been busy here have been sorting throwing away and giving away,my home is large and i've got large rooms so with downsizing much has got to go.Still being very careful as our numbers here have gone crazy our hospital is now very full they have sent a few to other hospitals and now we are seeing cases popping up with this uk virus which spreads fast and is deadly so i've taken to ordering online and our market delivers so i call in my order and they deliver as i'm trying not to go out.Everyone please stay safe.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Hello everyone hope your having a good weekend,been busy here have been sorting throwing away and giving away,my home is large and i've got large rooms so with downsizing much has got to go.Still being very careful as our numbers here have gone crazy our hospital is now very full they have sent a few to other hospitals and now we are seeing cases popping up with this uk virus which spreads fast and is deadly so i've taken to ordering online and our market delivers so i call in my order and they deliver as i'm trying not to go out.Everyone please stay safe.
    Amen and have as smooth a transition as possible Snowbell...

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Glad you're being safe, and the grocery delivery will save you time, so you can continue with your packing.

Take care Mistletoe. Sometimes it is so nice to be in a state with an overall population less than 900,000. At times it makes "social distance" a norm...

Hello everyone hope everyone is doing okay,so busy here,as ive also seen a few places but,not the right location i want to live in and one needed alot of love lol,a miracle i don't mind little things but,not like rebuilding,as i want to be in a nice setting just outside the town but,also nice yard for my dogs as well not being fussy but,this will be my final move a place where i'll be living forever.Please everyone stay safe.