Page 88 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3878838485868788899091929398 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Hello from snow New England we got buried still very sore from digging out.
    Break out the heating pad and Ben-Gay Snowbell... To one and all, enjoy this last weekend before Christmas.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello everyone another chilly snowy one today it is beautiful.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good morning everyone. This is it the week of Christmas... have a great week!
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello everyone enjoy the christmas season.

Happy Taco Tuesday everyone. Take the day off from cooking...

Hello everyone, Merry Christmas all of you.

The 23rd has arrived... along with Let It Snow, I will add Let It Slow (down)...

Hello everyone,i agree Bishop.Just enjoying this time with our furbabes doing a little baking as tomorrow we will prepping i'll be doing the deviled eggs and get the cranberry sauce sliced and put in frig"along with jar of pickles and olives.We bought a couple of pizza's and we'll have dip and chips as it's a snack day then my son and i will put the furbabes gifts under the tree which they have many and we'll do their stockings so all that will be set for christmas morning.Hope everyone has a safe and Very Merry Christmas.

GotamKS! Glad you've joined us!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

A very Happy Christmas Eve to one and all. Santa is in the air and the spirit is being spread far and wide. Enjoy the day. Sounds like Snowbell most definitely will...

NORAD Report: Santa is currently approaching Suva, Figi.