Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

The first week of this new year has gone by very well. Taking the inflatables out of the front yard today so they can dry out. I trust everyone is doing well...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello all,been busy here as our events committee is putting the finishing touches on our winterfest,so lots of meetings going on.Hope you all have a great day.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Been awhile, but I hope everyone is having a great 2019 thus far.
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello all,hope your day is going well.

Well, the first month of Winter is about in the books and all is well here. Oh and I'm now at level 6...

Good Morning, wishing you all a wonderful day....
    Merry Christmas to all...

Morning Tink,Chantelle and everyone.

January is just about in the books... only two months of Winter remaining...

Hey, friends! Been a while since I’ve been on, and I’ve missed this place!
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Hi everyone. Been busy these last few months. Had cataract surgery in October and November and had an extraordinarily LONG recuperation period - vision was very bad for several months! My daughter got engaged in early December so we have started planning. Besides Christmas and New Year's Eve, we had my Mother-in-law's 90th birthday party. My Mother-in-law fell yesterday on a city sidewalk. She is in the hospital now with a minor brain hemorrhage, concussion and facial bruising. She is having further tests. My nephew is getting married next month - so we have a bridal shower coming up next weekend. Today is the Super Bowl, so I've made some treats for the game! On top of this all - we had some issues with our living room furniture. We did get a store credit - but only have 9 more days to use it before it expires! I am tired!!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas