Page 63 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

Hi Mistletoe,

I don't think that people exchange cards through the Forum anymore, I continue to send to those I have addresses for on previous years. If you want to exchange cards with someone new you see, send them a private message!

Chantelle
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

I think I missed the card exchange as well. I did make it to the ornament exchange though...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas x
    Love
    Merry Christmas to all...

Right back at ya, Tink!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

A Very Merry Christmas to you Tink and all the members & visitors to this Christmas haven...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Thanks Bishop! I wish the same to you and yours and I send my holiday wishes out to everyone here as well!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Thanks, Tink..same to you!

It has arrived...

Good Morning... I hope everyone has a beautiful day.
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime

Keep the home fires burning people. We are going to get through all of this...