Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ... 458590919293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

Hello everyone,can't believe how close Thanksgiving is getting, finishing up christmas shopping just a couple little things then done.Sounds nice Bishop1954 have a few friends who collect nutcrackers they have so much but.it's so nice.

Yes, the only problem is eventually you begin to run out of room and then it is rotate each year or get rid of a few for those who have less...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello everyone,just enjoying the season here.Yes Bishop1954 i agree but,i know a few who will fill every inch of their home with their collections,guess we're all a little christmas crazy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Yes Bishop1954 i agree but,i know a few who will fill every inch of their home with their collections,guess we're all a little christmas crazy lol.
    Snowbell, as I've always said, Christmas folks are just "Child-like", but never "Childish"... Happy Thanksgiving!!
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Today is one of my favorite days of the year. All this week, actually. I love the smells and the getting ready for Thanksgiving. And when the holiday is over, it's the beginning of another one! No post-holiday blues, we just jump right into Christmas!

I hope everyone who celebrates it has a Happy Thanksgiving!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Thursday the 25th and Happy Thanksgiving to one and all...

Happy Thanksgiving!!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Good morning all to the last few days of November. The days are flying now and I'm finally getting all the outside decor up. Have a great day everyone...

Hello everyone,hard to believe christmas is almost here December seems to be flying by already Dec.9th,time needs to slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by snowbell1 View Post
    Hello everyone,hard to believe christmas is almost here December seems to be flying by already Dec.9th,time needs to slow down.
    I know! I can't believe how quickly it's going!