Page 54 of 103 FirstFirst ... 444495051525354555657585964 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

Merry Christmas everyone
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Good morning all. It is the day after and things have wound down. Hopefully a little relaxing is in order and I can enjoy the coming New Year. I pray all of you had a memorable Christmas in 2018...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello all,christmas day was very wonderful here everyone had a great time and we all were stuffed lol.Hope everyone has a wonderful blessed New Year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Christmas friends. Had a very nice Christmas. Today is my mother-in-law's 90th birthday. We will be attending a party for her tomorrow!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

2018 Christmas is past and has left some great memories. Ready for the new year and a new countdown. Ornamentmaven: Hope her 90th was a nice one for all...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello everyone,christmas was just wonderful here everyone had a great time,looking forward to 2019 may it be an amazing one.

Thanks Snowbell and a very Happy ans Safe New Year's to you and all our members and family. Going to do no drinking, but we are going to take a drive to look at the lights tomorrow evening.

Hello and Happy New Years Eve everyone,just lounging here with my furbabes and watching my classic movies and will be making popcorn.

2019... and I pray a great year for all...

Hello everyone,hope you have a good day.