Page 45 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3540414243444546474849505595 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

Greetings. The weekend was nice, though I did work Saturday night. My days off are on Sundays and Mondays, so I'll get to kick back a little today as well.
    You ladies have a great week...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Happy Good Friday to everyone! Hope you have a great weekend!
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

Happy Good Friday to you too Wade! Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Have a fun Saturday all and a memorable Easter in 2018. I'll start mine with a "Sunrise" breakfast (since most churches no longer perform a sunrise service), then morning services followed by a relaxing day and then I will ake a favorite dinner for my wife and daughter. Possibly a family movie in there as well...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello everyone,well easter went well and all customers were happy now i'm taking some much needed time off,it's nice here so i'll be doing more yard stuff and going over into vermont to shop around.

Glad to hear. Easter morning went well, but my back began to act up towards the evening, so that put an early end to the day.
    Enjoy your time off...

Hello everyone!

Greetings all and welcome to another wonderful Spring week. Of course this one began yesterday with about 4" of the white stuff. But that's okay, it gives me something to do at 2AM...
    On the bright side, the temps over the next few days will have it all gone long before the next weekend...
    Have a fun week all...

Hello friends

Hi Everyone
    A Christmas hug should last a lifetime