Page 93 of 103 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinkerbell2's Hello Room

Hello all.

Bishop- I've been learning about Native Americans and they happened to mention that bison are still seen in the Dakotas- have you ever seen one?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Yes. Especially in the west, you can see roaming herds and "Buffalo" farming is almost as big here as cattle ranching...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    Yes. Especially in the west, you can see roaming herds and "Buffalo" farming is almost as big here as cattle ranching...
    The roaming herds are owned by someone, or are they just wild?
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Some are on private reserves and some on Government land...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Hello to everyone out there!

Good morning all. CIJ is almost over. Think I'll take this Saturday (the 31st) and make it a Christmas, Hallmark and hot cocoa day...

How was your CIJ Sat, Bishop? I was thinking of you. I had to be out in the elusive sun, before it disappeared again.

It was good. Relaxing and helping to put me in the mood and reminded me of the "Reason for the Season"...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    It was good. Relaxing and helping to put me in the mood and reminded me of the "Reason for the Season"...
    Always a good thing!

Good afternoon all. Looks like the Dog Days of August are rolling in here. Not so much actual heat, but stifling humidity...